Online shopping has become a way of life across the Globe. Whether we’re buying products for ourselves or our businesses, there is a growing expectation that we can get it online!
Are you looking to update an existing ecommerce website or looking to create a new one? Known specializes in the design, development and implementation of ecommerce websites.
The team at Known primarily specializes in two primary e-commerce shopping cart systems, Magento and WooCommerce. There are vast differences between the two solutions but rest assured one of them will likely solve your ecommerce needs.
One of the major differences between Magento and WooCommerce is that WooCommerce is a plugin that is installed on a WordPress website. Magento, however is a standalone install and does not install on WordPress or any other platform. The best advice Known can give is consult with one of our experts to help you choose the ecommerce solution that is right for your business.
To learn more about our Magento services, click here.
To learn more about our WooCommerce services, click here.
Here is a brief list of some of the many benefits of having your own ecommerce website.
- Improved Online Visibility. Online storefronts provide your business the opportunity to be found when a consumer is looking online for one of your products.
- Lower Cost than Brick and Mortar. With an online ecommerce website, you don’t have all the added expense of running a brick and mortar storefront. Well…sometimes. I suppose the ecommerce website could be an addition to your brick and mortar storefront.
- You’re open for business 24/7! Since your website is running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, customers can buy from when it’s convenient for them, not you!
- Ease of comparison shopping. Your customers can easily compare products side by side before making their buying decision. This has become very common and expected when you have many products to choose from.
- Better understand buying habits. Although point of sale systems, CRM systems and others do a great job and helping us track and better understand our customers, the wealth of knowledge you can gain from online shoppers will help you better provide them what they want when they want it.
- Pretty simple really. If a customer doesn’t know you all that well, nor do they know your competitors all that well either but you have the ability for them to buy online, I would say that makes you the winner in the long run.
There are many more benefits to having your own online ecommerce website but I think you get the idea that it can be a huge benefit for many businesses.
To learn more how Known can help you with your Ecommerce Website, please contact us here.